Working Towards Children Coming Home
REMAINING DATES IN 2023
|24 & 25 October|
|5 & 6 December|
– workshops are free for parents –
Workshop content includes:
- Staying focused on children’s interests and needs
- Strengthening child-parent relationships
- Planning for family time to strengthen child-parent relationships and work towards restoration
- The importance of parents being actively involved in planning and decision making about their child.
Donations from agencies for printing and catering would be very helpful.
If you are accepted to attend a workshop but you change your mind or can’t make it, please let our peer workers know. They can organise another parent to attend. We have limited funding and only 8 spots in each workshop. We want to give this opportunity to as many parents as possible.
I learned, “That the restoration process is not as easy as go to court and have the sect 90 approved.”